Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Just put a new circuit board in my Jenn air dishwasher. It

Just put a new circuit board in my Jenn air dishwasher. It seems to have no power and will not start. Door sws are good, 124 vac, no problem replacing bad one and wiring is in perfect condition. Any ideas?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
If you know you have 120 volts getting to the dishwasher, check the door switches to make sure they are getting power and neutral and that they are closing correclty when the door shuts and sending power to the board. If the switches check bad then replace them, otherwise you'll need to replace the control board. Here is a link to the control board if you need it.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I checked door switches and they are good, the circuit board has power to it but none of the lights come on for any of the functions. Surely it is not bad it is new.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
if it's getting power and neutral and it's not turning on, it's bad unfortuantely.