John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

I have a Samsung microwave C109STF. There is all of a sudden

Customer Question

I have a Samsung microwave C109STF. There is all of a sudden no power of any kind. The electrical outlet works. Can you be of assistance
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 4 years ago.
Does the interior light come on, when you open the door?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
John, No interior light does not come on when door is opened.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Waiting for a solution
Expert:  John replied 4 years ago.
There's a fuse in the power wire inside the oven. It needs to be replaced. In order to access it, the U shaped cover will need to be removed. The fuse has a ceramic body, and it's about 2 inches long, with metal caps on each end. You can get a replacement fuse at most hardware stores.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Still no power
Expert:  John replied 4 years ago.
When I try to search my U.S. database, using the model number you posted, I get no response. Do you reside outside the U.S.?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes Portugal. The model # XXXXX english is the same and can be reached easily through the internet. When I bought the unit the manual was in Spanish. The internet connection brought up an english version.
Expert:  John replied 4 years ago.
OK. Thank you. That explains why I getting no response from my U.S. sources. Samsung has a Spanish language website at www.samsung.com/es. The contact phone number is XXXXX You need to correspond with their customer service department for assistance with your problem. Thank you for choosing justanswer.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your response. I will not use this site " Just Answer" again. It is a not a system that has provided thoroughly researched and thought out replies.
Expert:  John replied 4 years ago.
As you wish.
Expert:  John replied 4 years ago.
I'm sorry. I hit a wrong key, and had to start over. I wish I could help you more, but I'm unable to, because I can not access the technical information I need. The customer service department technicians at the contacts I gave you will be able to do so.