Rich RX
Rich RX, Handyman
Experience:  I have 30 years experience as an electrician, troubleshooting and repairing electrical appliances.

my oven wont heat up properly, the grill is working fine and

Customer Question

my oven wont heat up properly, the grill is working fine and the fan at the back but the cooling fan located at the top of the oven isnt working - it works if you put the oven just on fan mode without heat but as soon as you turn it to fan oven mode it stops????
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rich RX replied 6 years ago.

Hello .. first I would check the breaker feeding the range ,, to reset remember to press firmly to off , then back to on .. if this does not restore power , come on back and we can trouble shoot it more ..

thoughts, concerns, please get back to me

do you have a multi meter we might use to test the power at the wall plug ?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes everything has been checked and as i say its only when i put the oven into 'oven' mode rather than grill or fan only that the top cooling fan shuts off
Expert:  Rich RX replied 6 years ago.
I am going to move this to appliance category and one of our experts there will help you ..