Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

I am looking for the baking liner to the Hitachi Model # HB-D103

I am looking for the baking liner to the Hitachi Model # XXXXX Automatic bakery. Can you help me?

Thank you. Mary Bawden [email protected]

Hi, my name isXXXXX am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

The bread pan for this model can be found at the following website, just click on the blue link below..

WARNING, if you use the OPT OUT button on the tool bar, this will bar me from answering back to you. once pressed I cannot answer anymore of your questions...Use this button with caution...

Your acceptance of my answer if helpful to you, requires that you press the GREEN ACCEPT button, this will allow me to get credit for helping you today, The deposit you paid in the beginning is just that and does not transfer to any experts until you press it...

Pressing the ACCEPT button will not stop me from continue to helping you in the future if needed on the problem we are working on..

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory