Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a bosch dishwasher with the touch control control. It

I have a bosch dishwasher with the touch control control. It went bad, totally stayed blacked out, installed a new one and it is locked up in auto wash mode and none of the butons work. What is wrong?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
There is a control board under the tub on the right side in the plastic base of the unit that you will need to replace. This control board fails all the time and unfortunately the unit will not work until you replace it because it locks up the controls. Here is a link to the part you'd need to order.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Is the location of the part in the toe kick of the dishwasher? When you use the term tub, is that the bottom of the interior of the dishwasher?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
it's behind the toe kick, but to access you need to completely uninstall the dishwasher and pull it out to access the part from the right side. And I'm talking about the exterier of the dishwasher below the enterior of the dishwasher.