Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

i have a kenmore 401.80082700 microwave. it was working fine

i have a kenmore 401.80082700 microwave. it was working fine then it displayed the letters SE. now it does not respond to any you have any solutions.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Hi this error code indicates the touch pad has failed. This oven although a Kenmore was made by samsung. For a guide how to replace the touch pad click HERE, if you have any questions please feel free to ask. Mike
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
this model you have showed me in the diagram is not mine.the model # XXXXX is given does not match mine. my model # XXXXX its a kenmore.
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
The guide i gave you was a generic guide to change samsung touch pads. Had you read my post although your microwave is a kenmore it was made by Samsung. Kenmore do not make appliances they simply buy them from other manufacturers and stick the kenmore logo on. If there is anything else I can do please let me know. MIke