MASTER-TECH
MASTER-TECH, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years in the trade, lead tech in large company, always training on the newest technology
24031813

I am trying to replace a burner switch on kitchenaid stove

I am trying to replace a burner switch on kitchenaid stove mdl #kera807pss02. I have the 6 screws removed from under the panel and something seems to be holding it at the top I can't seem to free it up and i'm afraid of breaking it if I use to much force. Any answers?
Marvin

Does it seem like it is catching on the top?

There are two hidden screws. If you have no side panels on the unit pulling the unit out about two inches will give you access to them. If you have side panels the panels will have to be removed as well as some trim peices to get to them. Below is a blow up and a service manual.

Service manual click here

Sears link photos

On the sears link click on the photo and open it in a new window to blow up the photos.

Thank you....