Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I am getting a new refrigerator delivered tomorrow and I am

I am getting a new refrigerator delivered tomorrow and I am concerned about it fitting through my front door. I bought it from Sears and they are delivering it. The refrigerator is a Whirlpool GS5VHAXW. When measure the width of my door (taking into the fact that the front door will have to be removed), there is 33 to 33.5 inches of room. Mostly likely the refrigerator doors will have to come off to get it through the front door? Can this be done? Will I be OK? Will them removing the refrigerator doors cause any future damage to fridge?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
yes they can remove the doors to get it in, it wont cause any damage to the refrigerator we do this all the time, hope this helps , thanks Bryan