Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My Bosch washer is only a year old & I have this problem alot.

My Bosch washer is only a year old & I have this problem alot. The spin cycle stops and the clothes are still full of water. I redistribute the load and have to start the machine over from the very begining, wash,rinse etc. The machine won't let me just start the spin cycle again. I'm wasting time & water having things go through twice sometimes three times. I really miss my old 15 year old washer. Can you tell me how to start up where the machine left off ? Thanks for any help you can provide. Claire
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
is this draining before it gets to the spin? can you get us the full model #?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi there, Model # WFMC5301UC front load. the washer drains but the clothes are sodden wet mass I don't know when it drains.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
there should be a small round access door to get to the pump coin trap, find the cover and clean the coil trap of obstructions, this isn't draining fully before it gets to spin, you need to clean the catch,