Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

i HAVE A SEARS garage door opener. Model No. 139.664953 Serial

i HAVE A SEARS garage door opener. Model No.NNN-NN-NNNNSerial No. 4335doo292. When I closed the door ,it came down part way and then returned. iI tried it several times, same thing happened.I tried pulling on it and it changed position but had the same distance of travel. I removed the combination door arm to manually lift the door. the trolley still travels the same distance as with the door connected. I was going to to adjust the travel adjustments ,but decided not to. I installed the unit 6-16-1984,purchased at Sears in Uniontown Mall Pennsylvania. I installed a new logic board on 1-13 1985. I am thinking the board is the problem. Is there a board still available for this unit. On the bill for the board, is the number 09 139 4a1208 cct board Leonard V. Fleming [email protected]
Category: Appliance