Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

My Kenmore Oasis Electric Dryer 110.67087600. Turns itself

My Kenmore Oasis Electric Dryer 110.67087600. Turns itself on then the check lint screen light comes on then the cycle knob light spins around and just keep on beeping did it last evening- unplugged it for half hour then pluged it in and did a load of cloes, seem normal. Then about 1 AM it power itself on and started beeping
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
if this came on by itself in the middle of the night there are a couple of different things that can cause that , the control board, the cheapest price I found for this is @ http://www.appliancepartspros.com/part_details.aspx?part_id=3886356&pn_=8564396 $93.00, or the console itself, the part you push to turn this on, it may be sticking, my advice though would be call for service because it take special equipment to test these, you don't want to just start replacing parts, the console is $80.00, hope this helps, thanks Bryan