Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

what year was my dishwasher manufactured. It is model XXXXXXXXXXX

what year was my dishwasher manufactured. It is model XXXXXXXXXXX serial 71912912
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
can you resend the model # XXXXX put a space between each #? also how much water is in the bottom after it fills? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

5 8 7 1 4 0 1 12 4 0 3

just a little bit of water is on bottom

Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
ok you have to check the float first, your not getting enough water there should be at least 2" in the bottom, your float may be stuck and not letting enough water in or you fill valve is bad, the float is # XXXXX on this diagram, make sure it moves up and down freely, if it is you need to replace the valve, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=this is located behind the front panel at the bottom of the dish washer, you can order this @ http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDetail.aspx?s=t-154637401-%3d%3di1378823&PartID=1378823 thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you. Can you also tell me what year this model was made? also do you think running vinager through willhelp at all?
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
unfortunately the year doesn't come up sorry, as far as vinegar goes yes that helps if you have enough water but the vinegar doesn't do anything to the valve this will need to be replaced if the float is good, thanks Bryan