Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Hello, I have a GE side by side refrigerator Gss23Qg/Gss25QG.

Hello, I have a GE side by side refrigerator Gss23Qg/Gss25QG. When I came home the in door water/ice/temp dispenser is not lit and will not dispense. I believe the temp setting is not working either. There is electric to the refrigerator, however that piece is not working. And the refrigerator motor has not come on to cool the frig. Is there a way to reset it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

your main control board is the problem on this , Main Control Board WR55X10942 - Click Image to Closethese have been redesigned and your will need to be replaced, you can order this @ this is located in the back of the refrigerator behind a cover, pull the refrigerator away from the wall and you will see the cover, thanks Bryan