Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My tbx24ja fridge is getting a puddle of water in the inside

My tbx24ja fridge is getting a puddle of water in the inside bottom about every other day.
It is coming from the icemaker, if the bale is up for extended periods it stops. I suspect from time to time the cubes do not clear and new water is put on top and over flows?

Please advise,
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
first thing you need to do is shut the water off at the supply from the house and see if it stops completely, if not its the defrost drain line thats clogged, you will need to take the back panel in the freezer off and under the coils there is a drain for the defrost, most of the time its that causing you problem because when the refrigerator goes into defrost about every 8 hours the water has no place to go, check that, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I did have the bale up for two days and nothing leaked is there any other possiblities?