Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
I found it, F-32 is this
PRESSURE SWITCH FAILURE
If there is no electrical supply to the Pressure Switch from the
CCU or if the Pressure Switch contacts are worn out, then a
Pressure Switch Failure is displayed.
1. Check Pressure Switch harness for continuity.
2. Check Pressure Switch for correct working with a
3. To manually check the function of the Pressure Switch,
remove hose from switch and apply air to switch. Audible
clicks will be heard from the switch.
and F-28 is
The communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and
the Motor Control Unit (MCU) cannot be sent correctly..
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the motor, and
Central Control Unit (CCU).
- Check connections of the CCU board within the housing.
- Make sure all grounding switches are engaged.
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed components.
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not mounted
upside down. The wires should be to the left when facing
the MCU connectors.