Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Hello, Our W-pool washer(CABRIO) is 2-1/2 yrs. old and has

Hello, Our W-pool washer(CABRIO) is 2-1/2 yrs. old and has developed a very loud screaming noise in the high speed spin. The TECH came and said it's just a used sound and would cost a lot to tear into it and try to find a noise. It sounds like a dry ball bearing to me. You can't even talk while it's spinning because of the noise. I talked to Whirlpool last week for a parts breakdown to see what I could buy that would have the bearings that make the noise and was told I would get an e-mail data. None has arrived after a week. Can you advise me the next move? Don F
Well here is the breakdown of your unit and the bearing is definitely not going to be an easy job to replace so I hope you're mechanically inclined.