John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

I have a new refrigerator. The electronic buttons are in the

I have a new refrigerator. The electronic buttons are in the front of the door. The inside of the fridge is not cold and the freezer is all thawed up. Please could I call someone and talk with you about this. I am and American and I am living in Brazil right now. Could I have done something that I can reset? Desparate to talk with someone about my new Electrolux Refridge. Would you give me your phone number and name so I can call and talk with someone in English. Kaye McNamara
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.

Go to, or call +55 41(NNN) NNN-NNNN These are ways to correspond with Electrolux people in Brazil.