Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service

I have a Maytag Quiet Series 300 (approximately 4yrs old) Everything

I have a Maytag Quiet Series 300 (approximately 4yrs old) Everything works except the rinse only cycle. I turned off the breaker to the outlet, removed the front cover and ensured all electronics were seated properly. Turned the breaker back on and the rinse only cycle worked. But problem reoccurred the next day. Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated.
may i have the model number please
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
M D B 5 6 5 1 A W B
when you turn off the breaker did it reset the control or start up at the same place?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Prior to removing the panel (the first time) when I shut off the breaker the cycles were complete so it was in an 'off' status. Once I reset the breaker it remained off, but the rinse cycle worked once the button was depressed. The next day I was testing the cycle and it did not work. I then proceeded to recycle the breaker. The rinse cycle did not work, that's when I removed the front cover to reseat all of the electronic connections.

Hope this was helpful.

sorry to be so long but power went out ,,, you will have to replace the control board and the part number is XXXXX and cost about $120 and you can get it at a local appliance parts dealer near / thanks
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for your quick reply. I found the part(s) on RepairClinic.Com for $128.50.

Electronic control board
(The manufacturer has replaced part number 99003431 with this item, part number 12002709.) (Manufacturer part number 12002709 is RepairClinic item number(NNN) NNN-NNNN)

Your experience is undoubtly vast. Have a Great Day.

Art P.