Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Hi, we have an old whirlpool electric range at our church,

Hi, we have an old whirlpool electric range at our church, the handle on the over door has been broken off. I was wondering if I can get a new handle (cheap of course). I tried to read the model number and I believe it is RF365PXDN 0.

Thanks for any help you can give me.
Definitely. Not sure which color your appliance is, but here is a link to both the black and white handle.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I'm sorry I was looking for a used handle or something very cheap, because I am donating this and won't be paid for it.
you won't be able to find a used handle aside from finding someone parting out the unit on either Ebay or Craig's list. There aren't shops around that crazy used parts unless the part is obsolete because there is just no market for such a request.