Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

My husband thinks our bosch washer is broken because we do

My husband thinks our bosch washer is broken because we do not see any suds when washing - should we see any suds in the window?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Hi if you are using HE detergent you won't see too many suds. So long as your putting the detergent in the drawer and when the wash is over the detergent is gone everything is working ok. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Mike
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
OK - great but do you have anything that supports your answer - I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars having someone out to look at it. Anything else you can tell me about no suds and he washing detergent and front load washers?
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Hi ok click HERE and go to this web page. It will explain why HE detergent does not suds. Mike