John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

As of yet I have had no response to my question, but money

Customer Question

As of yet I have had no response to my question, but money has been debited from my account, I am extremely upset by this action, as stated on your form when I filled it out, said that no monies would be taken from my account until I was satisfied. As I mentioned before you haven't even replied to my question but have seemed deamed to remove money from my account, how do you justify this action?
Michael Duignan
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 6 years ago.

What is the question?

WARNING, if you use the OPT OUT button on the tool bar, this will bar me from answering back to you. once pressed I cannot answer anymore of your questions...Use this button with caution...

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Last week I asked an engineer to give me information on a samsung fridge freezer, with reference to the the freezer tray being broken and how could I get a replacement, the freezer details are as follows samsung mod no. SR-S20, SERIAL NO. 43CN500057, I offered 19 euro for the information, had no reply and the money was debited from my account, so I demand a refund please. thank you,

Michael Duignan

Expert:  Chas replied 6 years ago.

To request a refund, please go to this site for it.