Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My EQ Plus Dishwasher (Model MD87130AWQ ) stopped working.

My EQ Plus Dishwasher (Model MD87130AWQ??) stopped working. The Normal, Heavy and Heater lights are flashing. Is there a quick fix, or should I call a tech?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
there is no real quick fix on these anymore, most likely the control board has gone bad, I cant tell by this model #, its not comming up, on these machines I recommend calling for service , thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I re-read the model no. as follows:

Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
most likely this is the problem, Part 940209Part 940209this is the control board and this is all one piece with the buttons attached, you can try shutting the breaker off at the electrical box for 5 minutes and then turn it back on to see if it resets , if not I would call for service, i looked at the service bulletins and its not listed for any recalls, there are no service tech sheets on this model, you would need to call, thanks Bryan