John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I have a westinghouse dishwasher sb907wj with a burnt out power

Customer Question

I have a westinghouse dishwasher sb907wj with a burnt out power switch. I kept getting sent a Electrolux switch part XXXXXXXXXX but there is no way I can fit it. My local repair guy said this was the switch- I couldn't fit it so I went on line. I found the schematic and ordered the switch and the same one got sent to me. Which part do I need to order to get this machine going? If I screw the switch in there isnt enough play for the on/off to work. I would need some washers or something to set it back about 5mm for it to be even close to being able to work, The old switch that I pulled out was a small brown switch with 15A written on it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.
I've searched my U.S. parts sources using the model number you posted, but I get no response. Do you live outside the U.S.?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes in australia. Is this a problem?
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.
Only that I can't access the Australian database. I suggest you call Westinghouse Australia at 1300-363-640. Their customer service department should be able to help you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Will ring.
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.
OK. Thank you for choosing justanswer.