Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  7+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

HI Guys I have a F&P intuitive Eco 1w812 it was showing a

HI Guys
I have a F&P intuitive Eco 1w812 it was showing a problem code 37 which I looked up and found it was something to do with the pump which I have had to remove and clean previously. However before I could test it properly the pump hose started to leak causing the selection panel to go blank- apparently no power. I have secured the problem hose (no leaks) put everything back together but still no selection panel illumination or power. It has been several hours since getting damp, the wether is hot and should have dried out by now, I did spray with WD40. What now can you suggest please? We are 1000kms north of Perth with no technicians in town and a public holiday. Help!
H
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
well this is a very bad issue and you're not going to like this but error 37 does means that your drain pump isn't draining properly. If water was leaking or even if it wasn't and your control panel went out, it means the main control board in your control panel is shorted and will need to be replaced. There are no fuses and often when the pump shorts out the control board gets taken out with it. So now you will need to replace both the drain pump and the control board. The drain pump is about $100 and the control board is about $200.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Am I able to replace the control board myself ? and is the machine worth it in your apinion.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
you can replace it yourself yes, and the machine is still worth it because the machine is so expensive new but it's going to be an expensive repair nonetheless.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

sorry to be a pain but can you give me a brief on how to get the panel off to instal new one I am usually very good at this stuff so I am pretty sure this will be last question thanks. Oh am i able to pay additional bonus once i have got the thing working?

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
just tip the lid at a 45 degree angle and pull straight up and off on it, then remove the 2 screws coming in from the back of the control panel and then the control panel will pull off so you can access the control board.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience: 7+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you

I think i have it under control now, I just hope we are able to get the parts after all this.