John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

Hi! I have a Haier hlp21e portable washer. I think the water-level

Hi! I have a Haier hlp21e portable washer. I think the water-level sensor has gone bad. About 70% of the time it just keeps filling and filling and over flows everywhere. Is there anything else you think might be the problem? If you agree that is the water-level senso where could I get one with installation instuctions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.
I agree with you that the water level sensor needs to be replaced. My U.S. sources don't have the part number listed. Do you live outside the U.S.?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hi John.

No, I'm in Chicago. I believe the unit was from J&R Electonics out of New York. It's been over a year and the warrenty is over, unfortunetly.

Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.
OK. Thank you. Haier is a Chinese appliance maker, which does not publish technical information on the internet. You'll need to go to the company website, and correspond with someone from their customer service department. They'll be able to give you the location of the nearest authorized service company. This is the only way you can get help with your problem. Thank you for choosing justanswer.