Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

i have refridgerator model bss25jsrfss. Its 5 years old and

Customer Question

i have refridgerator model bss25jsrfss. It's 5 years old and quit working. When I unplug it and plug it in I hear a clicking sound from the computer board
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
this is a common problem and it actually means that the relay on your control board is bad and you will need a new control board. The control board I'm sure you've located is about 1/2 way up the back of the unit. Here is a link to the part you need to order and replace.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
My ice maker quit dispensing a long time ago. Will replacing the control board also fix this or is this a different problem? Is it easy to replace the control board? I'm a pretty hand type of guy.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
It could but you really won't know until after you replace it. The control board is very easy to replace, one of the easiest parts, probably takes 10 minutes and it's all plug and play.