Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a kitchen-Aid superba side by side fridge. Both sides

I have a kitchen-Aid superba side by side fridge. Both sides seem to be working fine. But there is an annoying clicking sound that seems to be coming from the lower back area. It clicks every couple of minutes and almost seems to be causing little power surges every time it clicks. I've done a little research and think it may be the compressor relay. Am i on the right track?
this is your compressor relay or "overload relay". You'll want to replace this part because it will will stop cooling soon if it doesn't continue to kick back on. The overload relay is the part attached to the side of the compressor. It looks like a little box with wires going into it attached to the side of the compressor.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Is there a web site you recommend to order the part from?
yes, is the best one I know of.