Craig, Electrical Technician
Experience:  33 years experience electrical troubleshooting industrial equipment and control systems.

Does anyone know how to repair a Pelonis oil radiator Its

Customer Question

Does anyone know how to repair a Pelonis oil radiator? It's an electric portable heater. I have two which just quit heating for no apparent reason. The 'ON' light is on, so it is getting current.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Craig replied 6 years ago.
The heater has a 'thermal fuse' inside and will need to open it up to replace it. Here is the web site for Pelonis and you can see that all the heaters have 'over heat' protection. The thermal fuse will have a temp rating on it and you can get these at Radio Shack.
They have a tip over switch also but most likely they are getting too hot in the way you are operating the heater.
Expert:  Craig replied 6 years ago.
If I can be of further assistance let me know, please press accept for my time and advice. Thanks, Craig