esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  my father has an appliance repair business for over 30 yrs i have 18 yrs exp

the spin cycle is not working and it wont drain on my kitchenaid

the spin cycle is not working and it wont drain on my kitchenaid washing machine...is there any thing that i can do???
Category: Appliance
Expert:  esequiel walker replied 4 years ago.
hi is this a top load or frontload washer
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
top load
hi can you open the lid and close it slowly dou hear a click sound try it twice
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes there is a click... the arm on the door is penatriating the button
does it spin on any cycle does the water drain,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no.... tried all cycles and it just stops when it gets to the spin cycle
hi if it doesnt spin on any of the cycles then the timer spin points are burnt
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
can they be replaced + when is that located???
the timer is that part with the knob you turn the parts that are bad are within its all one piece can i get a model number to get you a pic and price
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
where can i find the model num
open the lid and look where ir closes on the back between the lid and the panel
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
KAWS700JQ4
hi here is the timer pressing accept for my help pays me thanks any questions
Part 897981 (Click to enlarge)
Grid is 1 inch square
Item #
897981
Price
$140.20
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
DOES THAT PART BURNING OUT ALSO EFFECT THE DRAIN???
hi yes if the timer doesnt advance the machine will not drain befor it spins
Experience: my father has an appliance repair business for over 30 yrs i have 18 yrs exp