John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

How to change from Celsius to Fahrenheit on the Whirlpool Gold

Customer Question

How to change from Celsius to Fahrenheit on the Whirlpool Gold Accu Bake System?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.

Look for the button marked "Precise Clean" in the upper left corner of the control panel.

• Step 2

Press and hold this button for five seconds until the display reads "Temperature Unit Celsius."

• Step 3

Release the button and push it again for another five seconds until the display shows "Temperature Unit Fahrenheit."

• Step 4

Push the "Off/Cancel" button to lock in the Fahrenheit setting.

• Try this it should work on your oven.

•  

• Customer: replied 6 years ago.
    Didn't wwork. This is the Whirlpool Gold Accu Bake System the is self-cleaning, I am sorry that I do not know the system model number. I think the oven is at least 11 years old, but still in great working condition. Wjen I hold the clean button for 5 seconds, cln does appear and the time remains on the oven. Nothing changes or happens at all after holding the clean button for 5 seconds. Please continue to help!
    Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.

http://whirlpool.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/707

The info should be with the ues and care manual you got with the stove, heres more info on that.