Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My bosch dishwasher is showing E15 and the tap signal is on.

Customer Question

My bosch dishwasher is showing E15 and the tap signal is on. it is only 2 months old, I spilt
water on the top of it
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 years ago.
spilling water on the top won't cause this issue unless you can't cancel the error at all and it won't let you try to start a new cycle. E15 means that unit doesn't think it's getting water. Make sure the water to the unit under your sink is turned on and the dishwasher is getting water. If so then start a cycle and wait until the error occurs. If there is not water inside the tub then you have a problem with your electronic water valve and will need to have it replaced. If you do have water inside but it's still giving you the error, then you have a bad flow meter that iwll need to be replaced. At 2 months old all these issues will be covered under warranty at no charge.