esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  my father has an appliance repair business for over 30 yrs i have 18 yrs exp
15396620

Maytag upright freezer MQU1554AEW MC WER 12274674GE I have

Maytag upright freezer MQU1554AEW MC WER 12274674GE I have no manual and need to know the settings for proper cooling
hi there ok being an upright freezer the normal setting is 3 no if you want the food colder then go to two , but that will also freeze items 3 will keep them nice and cold . pressing for my knowledge pays me thanks any questions
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have not received an answer ,t keeps going back to the question
hi there ok being an upright freezer the normal setting is 3 no if you want the food colder then go to two , but that will also freeze items 3 will keep them nice and cold . pressing for my knowledge pays me thanks any questions Customer's Choice Award Pictureesequiel walker (Online)