John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I own a Whirlpool Corp Cielo jetted tub. A recent power interruption

Customer Question

I own a Whirlpool Corp Cielo jetted tub. A recent power interruption (instantaneous) resulted in a power surge that damaged the electronic control on my Cielo tub such that as soon as electrical power was restored the tub which was unattended began to cycle on and off. I had to turn off the circuit breaker in order to ensure that the pump motor would not run. Who can I contact for service now that it seems no one wants to claim ownership of this product.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Craig replied 6 years ago.
Can you get the model number of the tub/tub controller? Open up the control box under the tub and get the actul number off the electroic board for me. It will have a number right along the bottom of the board under the electronic components. That board is failed and all we need do is replace it from Whirlpool.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Just read your email. Thank you for the reply. I will submit the information you request tomorrow morning.