Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a Whirlpool washer model lgb6000pq1 that has started

I have a Whirlpool washer model lgb6000pq1 that has started to leak water from the left side underneath when filling with water and also in the spin cycle. Any ideas so I can fix myself. Thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
is this a stackable washer? the model # XXXXX XXXXX up a dryer, can you recheck the model? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Bryan, it is a stand alone model. perhaps I wrote down the dryer model istead of the washer model. I will have to get back to you tomorrow after checking the washer again. I did have the serial # XXXXX not sure if this will help.Advise
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
ok tip the machine back and in the very front in the middle and you will see this, Part 3296on the front of the motor, before you tip it back fill it up a bit and then feel the pump for water, front and back . I'll almost bet its the pump leaking, you will feel drips of water, let me know, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
a1speedyappliance, this is an admin, please be so kind to respond with an Answer vs. Info request so the client can Accept
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
sorry, I was tied up working, I asume the problem was the pump, hope everything is good now,well wishes and thanks Bryan