Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Kenmore Elite Ultrawash dishwasher 665.7797 that I

I have a Kenmore Elite Ultrawash dishwasher(NNN) NNN-NNNNthat I just purchased and installed. It was tested at the store and worked, but I cannot get it to run. There is power and I can get it to run a drain. Some buttons light up, some don't and when I press the start button, nothing happens.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
try shutting the power of for 5 minutes and see if it resets,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Tried that. nothing. Also checked my electrical connections and ground. Seems ok.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
since this is new and trying to reset it didn't work i wouldn't play with it to much, you will void your warranty, these have bad boards in them and I think yours is bad, you have checked everything i would without taking this apart, call for service, I realize thats not what you wanted to hear but its the best thing to do, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Not great news for Kenmmore... What are the odds that I will have more problems with this model?
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
well there pretty good actually, to many electronics in everything these days. sorry, the pumps are bad also, but don't feel bad they all have problems now days,well wishes, thanks Bryan