Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

For my side-by-side GE Refrigerator Model PSS25SGNABS, Serial

For my side-by-side GE Refrigerator Model PSS25SGNABS, Serial No. FD469049, the temperature indicator for the refrigerator side is reading 32 degrees F while a calibrated confectioner's thermometer reads 38 degrees F. A bowl of water is not freezing on the refrigerator side in spite of frequent refrigerator temperature indicator readings of 32 degrees F. Looks like a faulty temperature sensor on the indicator. The control board in the rear of the refrigerator was replaced 2 weeks ago, which fixed some other problems, like not being able to turn off the Express Chill. The freezer temperature indicator matches the thermometer reading. Can someone tell me where the temperature sensor for the refrigerator side temperature indicator is located, and perhaps a replacement part number?
yes , its located behind this cover, Part 912790uasually on the left wall of the fresh food section, # XXXXX on this diagram, hope this help, thanks Bryan,the sensor looks like this, Part 914093