Craig
Craig, Electrical Technician
Experience:  33 years experience electrical troubleshooting industrial equipment and control systems.
21549903

I have a Hampton Bay fan model number AC-552(F568) HH . I

I have a Hampton Bay fan model number AC-552(F568) "HH". I need to change the light bulbs but I can't figure out how to access the light bulbs (remove the globe). How do I do that?
Many of this type of globe are held in with retaining clips. Just grasp the globe firmly with both hands and pull downward and it should release the clips.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

That does not work. The gobe is firmly attached to the base.

Then it is threaded, turn it towards you (your right hand) it is upside down, so that is loosen. It must be a threaded globe. You don't see three small screws spaced around the base of the globe do you? If there is, then loosen the screws to take it out. They use all three methods on different models to attach the globe.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
That was it -- it was the type where the entire globe screwed on. I think it simply had been overtightened when originally installed. Thanks for your help -- very prompt and on point.
Thank you! Glad to help...Craig