Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have just installed a Frigidaire dishwasher model FGHD2433KF1.

Customer Question

I have just installed a Frigidaire dishwasher model FGHD2433KF1. It will not run just hums every couple of minutes or so.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
you have something stuck in the pump assembly, the motor overheats trying to start then the overload kicks off the motor when it cools it tries to start again, you need to remove the spray arm and screen assembly and get down to the pump assembly and find out if its jammed, if not the pump assembly is bad, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yep you were spot on. I'm a little confused as to how I'm suppossed to transfer money from this account to you could you maybe explain it better or give me a call XXX-XXX-XXXX
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
ok just press the accept button and i will get paid, feedback is very important if you have a minute , thanks Bryan