Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

whirlpool thin twin lt7000xtw0 washer/dryer washer wont spin

whirlpool thin twin lt7000xtw0 washer/dryer washer won't spin in any cycle. agittates just fine.
you need to replace your lid switch, Part 3406you can order this @ for around $15.00 its located where the post on the lid goes through the hole in the top of machine, this will take care of it, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I removed switch and jumpered it out. Unit spins and drains. Thanks! However, my switch looks a little bit different than the on pictured. The one I have has two spades and the one in the picture has three spades. Mine has three slots marked cdm on left, no on lower right (these two have the spades) and nc upper right. Will the switch you recommended work as a replacement? I am a lawn and garden tech for a John Deere dealer and know a bit about switches and replacements, just making sure.
thats because it can be used in the dryer also and runs the light when opened, you just need to use two spades, this will work and it is the replacement for yours, thanks Bryan