Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair

I have Kitchenaid Food Grinder and Kitchenaid Food Mixer Slicer

Customer Question

I have Kitchenaid Food Grinder and Kitchenaid Food Mixer Slicer Shredder attachments for my Kitchenaid stand mixer, can you please tell me if and what perts of these attachments are dishwasher safe as it does not say on the grinder information, and on the shredder attachment info all it says is that not all the parts are dishwasher safe, but does not say which ones! Best regards T
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bob L Your Appl Pal replied 6 years ago.

Everything you would normally wash in the kitchen sink is dishwasher safe....That warning is just for the motor...Bob

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Rubbish answer there are loads of things you can wash in the sink but would be damaged in a dishwasher. There are no Electrical parts in these attachments and instructions are just for these not the main unit Regards T...

The answer is pertaining to your food mixer....Not any thing that is washable in the sink...Meaning the PARTS FROM YOUR PRODUCT....You could take any one of those parts and put them in the dishwasher...
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Please note these accessories were purchased separate from the main mixer unit and have there own instructions that say not all these parts are dishwasher safe nothing to do with the main mixer unit. Suppose I will have to contact the Kichenaid customer service line only thing is they are in Canada and that is an expensive phone call from the UK!

Yes then that is a different situation...Sorry for the mixup...What i will do is Opt out...So that one of our other techs might be able to help you,...Thanks Bob

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks fr your help, lets hope I can get an solution to my predicament. Regards t...