John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I want to buy a Jenn-air coil element cartridge replacement

I want to buy a Jenn-air coil element cartridge replacement for Jenn-air model (A100)
JEA7000ADS.Is there someone i can buy from who will ship to NewZealand.

The toll free phone number for Jenn-Air, in the U.S. is(NNN) NNN-NNNN It's answered on weekdays from 8 a.m to 8 p.m. EST. Jenn-air's Canadian web address is 'www.jenn-air.ca'. One of these will be able to tell you if Jenn-Air has parts distributor(s) that will ship to you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thanks john for your answer but the website you sugguested has no link to spare parts and seems to be only advertising new products

This situation is getting to be the rule rather than the exception. There are two ways to get around this. First, go to the website, and click on the 'contact us' button. Usually, you'll be given and toll free phone number and an email option. If you contact the service department personnel, you can usually find out what independent company(s) distribute their parts. You can also type 'jennair appliance parts' in your web browser for similar information.

I'll see what I can turn up, and I'll post back to you, if I find anything helpful.

I'm unsure of what transpired when I first read your question, but I found the information on my first try this time. The part number for your cartridge is 883538, and the price is $185.00. You can purchase this part at 'www.repairclinic.com'. Their phone number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN