esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  my father has an appliance repair business for over 30 yrs i have 18 yrs exp
15396620

Hi, I have a Fisher and Paykel upright freezer, model N308.

Hi, I have a Fisher and Paykel upright freezer, model N308. It freezers up and stops freezing properly. The only way to get it working properly is to manualy defrost it and then it only works properly for a few days until it starts to freeze up again.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  esequiel walker replied 6 years ago.
hi ok if that defrost sensor is bad normally it looks as if its popped open around the edges if thats ok then the refrigerator has a bad defrost heater not melting the ice when going in cycle if not the sensor then the heating strip pressing accept for my help pays me thanks ill be here for advice
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX have a look tonight, from memory the sensor looked ok. How do I check the heater. How will I reply back to yoy tommorow.
check the heater for continuity just reply i will get it