John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a Krups Orchestro 889 and when I turn it on the, all

Customer Question

I have a Krups Orchestro 889 and when I turn it on the, all the lights keeps flashing.
I check the Heating water chamber is not turning on, I check the fuse and is good.
I test the heating element with direct 110V and it did got hot, could it be the thermostat?
It just is not geeting ac power to the heater.
Hope that you could help me. Thanks . Armando. Email [email protected]
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Craig replied 6 years ago.
Most times these machines have the electrical schematic on the machine or in the manual. If you could take a photo of it and upload using the green button on the tool bar above I can give you direction. It is very possibly the thermostat . Can you check it with a meter for voltage in and out?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

First of all I don't have a electrical schematic on the machine nor on the manual.

I had try for voltage in and out, and I don't read nothing.

I try to jump the thermostat power conection and nothing happened.but if I supplied 110 volts to the Heat element it gets hot . I have replaced the heater element before and nothin happened. I'm shure that I.m not geeting voltage to the heating tank..

Waiting for your answer.

Please see if you could find a electrical schematic. I think that 110 power must come from the circuit board. Also I like to know if ther is some more fuses in betwin board and Heat tank..

Waiting for a new answer or sugestion .....

Expert:  Craig replied 6 years ago.
I can not asisst without schematic...still looking. You sure there isn't one on the inside rear panel cover?