esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  my father has an appliance repair business for over 30 yrs i have 18 yrs exp
15396620

Ice Maker is 6 yrs old. A front plastic wheel is broken.

Ice Maker is 6 yrs old. A front plastic wheel is broken. The ice crusher does not work much. The bucket has a few breaks in it. And now it appears for a month or so there is a leak as a frozen trail is made from the moter maker part above to down below the bucket the whole length of the ice maker....and we break it off and it comes back....but it still makes ice! Do we need parts or someone to look at it? or a whole new ice maker?
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX at our wits end.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  esequiel walker replied 4 years ago.
hi there u are way better off replacing it urself and saving a service call and labor charge very easy install see each of these parts would be sold seperate to the company but u can get all one piece the ice maker cost 119.00 they would sell it to u for about 150.00 let me know i can get u a price on it pressing accept pays me thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

that sounds great. my husband would like to replace it all anyway.

You say you can get us a good price?

hi here is the ice maker with price
Part 915772 (Click to enlarge)
Grid is 1 inch square
Item #
915772
Price
$119.75
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
what about the bucket part and the part in the door?
the bucket u must use the aluminum spiral from the old bucket very easy to install the part stores dont sell everything intact like before what part is at the door
(Click to enlarge)
Grid is 1 inch square
Item #
1173215
Price
$21.35
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
in the front door it is a white round wheel. it is cracked.
is this the piece
(Click to enlarge)
Grid is 1 inch square
Item #
1006956
Price
$4.37
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes, that is it. I am definately accepting your answer!

We really appreciate it.

Do you have any other advice?

parts are plastic so be careful everything will go smooth good luck
Experience: my father has an appliance repair business for over 30 yrs i have 18 yrs exp