esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  my father has an appliance repair business for over 30 yrs i have 18 yrs exp

no water comming of the ice maker where can i get a wiring

Customer Question

no water comming of the ice maker where can i get a wiring diagram
Category: Appliance
Expert:  esequiel walker replied 6 years ago.
hi there need to ask is everything else besides the ice maker and water not coming out working fine
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

yes all othe functions work like motor turning and crush ice selonoid.

hi ok need to let u know that ge has major issues with the main control board on the back of the fridge everybody at one point or another has issues where the ice dont work or a light bulb, or a switch,those parts arent faulty its the control board that has many relays it controls every action of the fridge, the water did not stop because u fiddled with the icemaker sir
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

can you send me a copy of the relay drawing I'm a old tech and probably can fix it if i can see the schematic. Can you email me or tell me where to get it for free in the web.

these boards are just replaced because its one part after another on the board .go to enter ur model number and u will see the part or ill get it for u normally it has a schematic with it pressing accept pays me thanks sir
(Click to enlarge)
Grid is 1 inch square
Item #
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

come on all i want is the sheematic not a new part.

where can i see a full size schematic.

im not trying to sell u a new part sir we dont sell parts
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

If i go the rcappliance, will i have to pay for he drawing and where is the board located on the frig?

no u will not have to pay but this is how we get payed sir in the outside back of the fridge there is a silver cover about 4 screws remove them and the board is visible good luck