esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  my father has an appliance repair business for over 30 yrs i have 18 yrs exp

I have a GE microwave - model no. EMO3000CCC04, serial no.

I have a GE microwave - model no. EMO3000CCC04, serial no. HD954720S; mfg May-2002. The fan works on high. When I push low, the digital display shows low but the fan speed does not change. Is there a part I can order and install myself ? How much would it cost to have a repairman do it ?
hi that is a control board issue u can replace it urself the part cost 121.00 if there is a repairman add 95.00 for labor plus tax, not to mention the 70 dollar service call pressing accept pays me thanks
Part 875386 (Click to enlarge)
Grid is 1 inch square
Item #
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Is there a diagram of the microwave on line that I can view ? If not, please direct me to where the power control board is located. Is it simply inserted or do I need to souder it in ? Are there any electrical shock precautions other than making sure the unit is unplugged ?
hi just make sure to unplug unit thr board has 4 screws very easy install