John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

We would like to purchase a replacement glass shade for our

Customer Question

We would like to purchase a replacement glass shade for our ceiling fan Gazebo II, model # XXXXX We are living in Mexico and mail service is expensive and often not available. Would it be possible to have this sent to our son in Minneapolis who will transport it to Mexico in March when they come for a visit? Please let us know if this is possible or if you have an alternate solution for this situation. Thank you, XXXXX
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.
Can you tell me which company made the fan?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

The fan was made by Hampton Bay and purchased at Home Depot in Puerto Vallarta. IWe haven't had much success in the past in trying to work through dealers here in Mexico to solve specific problems like this so we thought it would be better to order it in the states and have it transported down here.

Wayne Simpson

Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.
Hampton Bay has a contact phone number for customer service needs. It's(NNN) NNN-NNNN The folks there should be able to help you. I don't know whether they ship outside the U.S., but you can find out from one of their representatives.