My microwave is buzzing when the door is closed, but it seems

My microwave is buzzing when the door is closed, but it seems to heat food just fine.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  RUSS replied 6 years ago.

The starting point is these switches on the interior of the microwave near the latch mechanism. ONE or both have an internal problem allowing power to flow when it SHOULD NOT. I would replace both at once to be certain. This may indeed be the whole problem. THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT 2010

Part 3459 (Click to enlarge)
Grid is 1 inch square
Item #
In Stock?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Is this something I can do myself, or do I need a repair person to come out to do it?
Expert:  RUSS replied 6 years ago.
Gee, I can't say except that if you are capable of taking the cover off the microwave and are reasonably handy, I see no reason why not! PLEASE BE CAREFUL......THERE IS AN OVAL SILVER COLLERED CAN (MAYBE ROUND) THAT HAS 50K VOLTS EEN WHEN THE UNIT IS UNPLUGGED.....IF YOU BRUSEH THE TERMINALS IT WILL BITE YOU!