John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a Kenmore Electronic 90 Series dryer thats all digital

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore Electronic 90 Series dryer that's all digital and about 10 years old. For some reason, the "pause" button got pushed and I don't know how to "unpause" it. Tried hitting "pause" again, turning the dryer off and on and even unplugging it. I don't have the manual and can't find it online. I need someone to please get the pause button deactivated. I have photographs of the display that would not upload to this message. If it would help to see them, just let me know how to provide them.

PS: I expected to post a deposit prior to posting this question, but was not given the option. My credit card is handy and I will post payment immediately upon receiving the answer to my question. Feedback will also be provided.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 6 years ago.

Can I get the complete model number

The model number on Kenmore or Sears products consist of 10 digits usually, the first 3 digits tell us who made it for them and the remainder is the model number, please send the model number in the following format:(NNN) NNN-NNNN this will allow Just Answer to display the number and not think it is a phone number and X it out like this XXXXXXXXXX,

WARNING, if you use the OPT OUT button on the tool bar, this will bar me from answering back to you. once pressed I cannot answer anymore of your questions...Use this button with caution...

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Where is the model number found?
Expert:  Chas replied 6 years ago.
It should be inside the door area of the machine and should begin with 110
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Model number was 8 digits, as follows: 769.55690
Expert:  Chas replied 6 years ago.
I have not seen one of these in a long time, when you hold the power button down for about 10 seconds does anything change on the display?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
As soon as the power button ("off" button) is pushed, it turns off. Depressing for a longer period produces the same results.