Craig
Craig, Electrical Technician
Experience:  33 years experience electrical troubleshooting industrial equipment and control systems.
21549903

ptc133d35ar need schematic to connect power cord

Customer Question

ptc133d35ar
need schematic to connect power cord
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Craig replied 6 years ago.
Just connect the Red and Black to the two black hots on terminal strip, and the White to the white on the terminal strip and the green ground goes to the frame or green terminal. That's all there is to it, no schematic unless it's on the unit. Or in the manual....let me know if you need more info...Craig
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Foe me it ia not that simple. For you maybe.
Expert:  Craig replied 6 years ago.
Can you locate the power terminal strip on the back? Sometimes there is a cover plate over it. Remove the plate and look for terminal screws that will accept wire for connection. Look at the wires that are there that go in to the unit. Then follow the directions above I gave you. Please ask as many questions as necessary , it's not a problem.